DO YOU KNOW THE FEELING WHEN A FANFIC IS SO PERFECT YOU JUST WANT TO SCREAM BUT YOU CAN’T SO YOU WIGGLE AND GIGGLE AWKWARDLY ALONE IN YOUR ROOM
“Video games are my relaxation hobby” I whisper to myself through gritted teeth as I replay the same gameplay sequence for the 30th straight time with a deranged and obsessive tenacity towards reaching full completion
Thanks to anime I now sort of know all the rules of the sports I’m never going to participate in.
i’m aw you’re ew, there’s a difference.
*cracks my knuckles* time to complain
- Book: "He stopped then, and drew her down onto his lap. Dany was flushed and breathless, her heart fluttering in her chest. He cupped her face in his huge hands and looked into his eyes. "No?" he said, and she knew it was a question.
- She took his hand and moved it down to the wetness between her thighs. "Yes," she whispered as she put his finger inside her."
- Show: rape
- Book: “Hurry,” she was whispering now, “quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime.” Her hands helped guide him.
- Show: rape
"what state do you live in?"
2. Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
3. Do not cheat.
4. Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
5. Do not date someone just because someone else in unavailable at the moment.
6. Do not play with someone’s emotions.
7. Just be a decent fucking person.
— another rant no one will learn from (via hidden-disaster)